Monday, April 4, 2011

The Rock of Ages

By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010

I am an old rock, sitting over there in the meadows green
I’m all but hidden, so many may have never seen
Yet I have always been here sitting in the meadows green

I am a rock ageless beyond all compare
Not many know of me even less may ever care

I have gathered much moss while I exist from day to day
The thick covering of moss is now blocking my way

Time was my measure Mother Nature the keeper
The rock of all ages was always a sleeper

I waken from my slumber using a sound from within
Like thunder and lightning my worlds are in a spin

The surface is cracking my layers worn thin
The Light and Sound revealed the Master within

No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart