Sunday, April 3, 2011

Love It’s You

By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2011

Within my heart, I yearn to say
How much I love you in every way

I love your voice, it’s the words you sing
As memories stir, it’s the love it brings

I dream you’re here, by my side
True feelings felt, love its guide

Within your love, I long to stay
Feelings tender, won't go away

I wrote a song, to sing to you
The words I have sung, if only you knew

A smile is shown, as one did see
One's door left open, revealing to me

Only pure love, can open its door
A love is given like never before

Rest assured, love will rest no more
As waves of love, reach the shore

I love you and you know, this is true
All these feelings, I'm dreaming with you

You know you are, the one that I adore
Like a river flowing, how can I ignore?

No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart