Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Love is a Song its Voice the Melody

By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010

These are words to songs I have written
*They need to find a Musician*

It’s the love in our hearts, nothing else matters
It’s a feeling of knowing, that our love is true
My love of you it fills my dreams, such is my love of only you

It's the way you are, it’s all the things you say, and do
I'm so in love, in love with you, your love of me, is a dream come true

My dreams of lying, so alongside of you
To feel your loving, its sweet embrace, all night through

Never will love anger, nor ever will love it stray
So deep is our loving, it’s our yearning to stay

Loves sweet tender, its words of love’s and support
Each gentle word as whispered, is a love so tenderly caught

In complete for it is yet to be .......................
If love is to be then show me your love so I may see .............

No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart