Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Love is a Song Waiting to be Sung

By Tryphena Louise Williams © 2011

*Words expressed and written within the love of my heart*

Colour me with the rainbows, of your yearning heart
Smoother me with all your loving, fuel our love until its sparks

Be my blanket of love, I’m so forever yearning for
Be my love, be my love, your love is always within me, my love
For it is you, my love, that my heart is longing for

Ever is in the knowing, within my heart, we’ve loved before
Your love is always flowing, it's you my love,that I so adore

Love’s hand its so soothing, yet invisible is its touch
It’s what I’ve been yearning for, ever so very much

The longing to be there, not wanting ever for one to miss
Lost in the blissful moment, it's the love of each tender kiss

Love’s blissful yearning heart
Of one's of its tender find, it is one’s love of blue
I'm so very much, very much, in love with only you
In love, in love, in love with, only you

No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart