Friday, April 22, 2011

Questions and Answers

Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams

Questions and answers what can I do

There was a person who came for a stay
That asked me a question but what could I say

The person’s life appeared in such disarray
With their minds clutter getting in the way

They wanted an answer to what should they do
Was it left or right or just pass on through

I pondered their question as put to me
But should I answer or to let them be

I knew how it was as I started to see
But was what I was seeing only for me

They looked at me as if l knew it all
But I knew that ego came before the fall

I opened my heart and asked what to do
The answer came to me, just give them the HU






No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart