By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2011
There is no song, a heart cannot sing
As love expressed, is such a tender thing
Reaching out, across the ocean
Sending waves, of total devotion
Love is a gift, like no other
An exchange of love, with one’s lover
How may I love you, It’s so, hard to know
Within my heart, these feelings grow
What is it that, love may do
When giving love, to one such as you
All time collapsing, in on you
Love's a driving force, what am I do
Loving waves, of wonder and joy
Love is not a game, nor a mind toy
True love to me, beyond all fear
There are no problems, over here
I close my eyes, so I may see
The image of you, standing by me
Your smiling eyes, as I do see
Is there any love, in your heart for me
The one that lives, across the sea
In a land, I have nicknamed Zee
Friday, April 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most Popular Poems
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2011 Burning flames, of tender loving desire Fuels the heart, its longing a raging fire Flames flicking,...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 To decode a message or waking dream It's loving acceptance of all that has been A loving heart...
-
Rush, rush there is no time to waste Love's lost in the stress of our haste We walk on by and fail to see why The pushing and sho...
-
You are my song, the words I sing You are my worlds, my everything You are my love, my vision to see You are my life, my dreams to be ...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 One is calling within, so deep within One is calling out, for its love One feels so lost, and yet h...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 Sitting all alone, on an old rocking chair Sat a brown tubby, wee teddy bear He had soft curly fur...
-
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams As I walk I may stumble on my journey to know My someone who loves me they help me to grow We a...
-
Copyright © 2012 Tryphena Louise Williams Half way up, and half way down sat old Mister Teddy Brown Looking up and looking down he wonder...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2011 An Ocean breeze, love's sweet surrender Teasing and tugging, love's no pretender In far...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 Message in a bottle, was cast upon the sea Many lifetimes later, the message came back to me Messag...
Poetry Categories
- A Video Poetry Recital (1)
- Family and Pets (6)
- Grief Sorrow (4)
- Life (76)
- Love (18)
- Loving Romance (65)
- My Thoughts on Life (8)
- Quotes (1)
- Spiritual Love (52)
- Thoughts (4)
- Wisdom of Life (4)
No comments:
Post a Comment