Copyright 2010 Tryphena Louise Williams
Sad songs the melody of my heart
Unspoken words tore our worlds apart
All the pulling and tugging, the to and fro
The mixed up feelings kept blocking our flow
A distance felt appears too daunting to be
All appears as dreams with no reality
Times of reflection soul searching to see
Was any of this mess ever meant to be
No words left to say both walked away
With no reason left for either to stay
I accept what was appeared never to be
I know this sad choice is best one for me
Friday, April 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most Popular Poems
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 Sitting all alone, on an old rocking chair Sat a brown tubby, wee teddy bear He had soft curly fur...
-
Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams Will you sing me a song Wah Z, Wah Z........ Will give me a song Master Zee... We'll all s...
-
Rush, rush there is no time to waste Love's lost in the stress of our haste We walk on by and fail to see why The pushing and sho...
-
It is in the chamber of my heart I hear your voice In my heart of hearts I know your love as mine is We dwell together in a blending...
-
Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams Love opened its heart to sing to you Of its love of all life within the HU I love you now eve...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 To decode a message or waking dream It's loving acceptance of all that has been A loving heart...
-
Copyright © 2012 Tryphena Louise Williams Life is our personal picture book Open your heart and take a look Every day you have a new pa...
-
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams And so it is what has been said Are we living life like we're dead Some seem to act as if t...
-
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams As I walk I may stumble on my journey to know My someone who loves me they help me to grow We a...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 Message in a bottle, was cast upon the sea Many lifetimes later, the message came back to me Messag...
Poetry Categories
- A Video Poetry Recital (1)
- Family and Pets (6)
- Grief Sorrow (4)
- Life (76)
- Love (18)
- Loving Romance (65)
- My Thoughts on Life (8)
- Quotes (1)
- Spiritual Love (52)
- Thoughts (4)
- Wisdom of Life (4)

1 comment:
loved it. A sad poem with a happy twist in the photo
Post a Comment