WITHIN THE FLOW POETRY
BY TRYPHENA LOUISE WILLIAMS
Thursday, April 7, 2011
A Short Verse of HU
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2011
Love is calling across an ocean of blue
While surfing the waves of glistening HU
Loving forever, is a dream come true
One's heart is filled with its love of you
Photo by Tryphena Louise Williams
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most Popular Poems
The Pirate and the Mermaid
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 The pirate he sailed his ship upon the sea Searching for treasure if there was any to be The p...
The Rain
The rain fell softly forming puddles on the wanting soil Life is flowing with love, like tear drops heavenly felt The stillness is constan...
It's A ~ Rhyme without Reason
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 There was an old dog That sat on a log He opened his mouth And barked like a frog A man came along H...
The Heart
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 Love expressed, upon a page Timeless beauty, beyond one's age The heart it opens, like a book Tho...
Ever Loving Gratitude
By Tryphena L Williams (c) 2010 I feel you I hear you I see you I love you I trust you I need you I know you care But most of al...
A Child of The Night
Copyright © 2012 Tryphena Louise Williams At night when the stars twinkled bright A child would start to sleep for the night Through th...
Thank You Life For Loving Me
Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 Thank you life, for teaching me Thank you life, for setting me free For now it seems, it's my tim...
Life You Are to Me
By Tryphena L Williams (c) 2010 The trees are blowing There's a warm, gentle breeze The birds are singing From the branches Of th...
Waking from My Night of Slumber
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 Here I sit, in my home With feelings of being, so alone Living on the edge, of time Sometimes I f...
Life is Changing
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 Life is changing, always rearranging The places, I have seen From rivers, to mountains Oceans and...
Poetry Categories
A Video Poetry Recital
(1)
Family and Pets
(6)
Grief Sorrow
(4)
Life
(76)
Love
(18)
Loving Romance
(65)
My Thoughts on Life
(8)
Quotes
(1)
Spiritual Love
(52)
Thoughts
(4)
Wisdom of Life
(4)
Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart
No comments:
Post a Comment