Monday, April 4, 2011

Happy Birthday Mum

By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2011

To My Dearest Most Loved Mum

On this day I'd like, to express to you
My ever loving gratitude, for all you do

When I look back, and see you standing there
Your love for me, is beyond compare

A Mother's love, can see you through
When times get rough, and there's been a few

Your words of love, always encouraging me
To accept my problems, and set them free

To feel your love, brings one to tears
All your loving support, over the years

Mum you mean, so much to me
All you've said and done, so lovingly

Today's your day, so we'll all sing along
The words we sing, the Happy Birthday song

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mummy xxx
Her faults make her perfect as they teach us to be humble

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart