Saturday, March 13, 2010

The Heart

By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010

Love expressed, upon a page
Timeless beauty, beyond one's age

The heart it opens, like a book
Though not many, will choose to look

Such love creates, one's Living Word
Within each sound, a word is heard

Life knows the tears, one has cried
Of one’s pain, one tried to hide

Very few will ever, get to see
Nor ever know, what has been asked of me

To dwell within, the heart's reality
Life is a gift, a golden opportunity

That is for now, how I choose it to be
It is to know, that love loves me

Love is the vibration, that I ride home
A journey one takes, on their own

These words expressed, from my heart
Restore my love, once torn apart

No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart