Saturday, April 2, 2011

My Song ~ Please Don't Go Away

By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2011

If you go away, and will not stay
My heart will cry, its tears each day

If you say goodbye, all my love will die
My aching heart, love’s breathing sigh

But if you come to me, if you come to me
Then my heart will sing, for all eternity

Of its love of you, it’s a love so true
One's love of you, is like an ocean view

Please don't go away, won't you choose to stay
Within our love, all our dreams will play

Dreams of loving you, of holding you near
A tender love yearning, for you to be here

I love you so, within my heart you grow
In lifetimes past, our love did flow

So please don't go, don't walk away
Please turn around, and say you'll stay

Love remembers, a fondness shared
Tender words, as all love was bared

A love remembers, as time flies by
Words expressed, the tears cried

Fun and laughter, the endless nights
Cheeky teasing, sparks of delight

Loving memories, it felt so right
A gentle voice, all loving and light

No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart