Monday, February 8, 2010

Life You Are to Me

By Tryphena L Williams (c) 2010

The trees are blowing
There's a warm, gentle breeze

The birds are singing
From the branches
Of the trees

Bees are abuzzing
As they fly around
Collecting pollen from
Flowers they have found

I look at the sky
So high above

With thoughts of life
And all that I love

The sun is shining
Down on me
With ray's sunshine
That set me free

The clouds above
Float on by
I stop to ponder
With a sigh

What is the answer
I need to know
How is it God
That life does grow

From where I sit
Upon the ground
I feel puzzled
By what I've found

So much of life
I've yet to see
I feel its pulse
Surrounding me

I am not lost
For I can see
All life's wonders
Are a reality

I say to life
You are to me
All that is
Throughout eternity

God bless you
God bless me
God bless life
God bless Wah Z

No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart