Thursday, April 21, 2011

Married Today

Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams

Married 11th of February 2010

Hamish and Rebecca, stand before us today
As husband and wife, forever they will stay

We love you and bless you, like only parents can do
As you start a new life, we'll be watching over you

What a wonderful blessing, to be here today
To see you both smiling and enjoying your special day

Hamish my son, I’m extremely proud of all you
Your strength and willingness, to help me out as you do

Rebecca what a sweetheart, you’re so loving and kind
Hamish is so lucky, with you what a find

Together as a couple, you'll both share your love
I blessing you as your Mother, with a heart filled with love

Lots of love to you both on this your wedding day
I love you ♥ Mum xoxoxo

No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart