Monday, April 4, 2011

Soul’s Yearning

By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010

Words form a river within, the mental realms of my being
The sound I hear, the rhythm of one’s heart beating

To be is to listen, to the voice within you
It ‘s a mere echo of sound, within the mighty HU

God’s haunting, melody cascading
Vibrating, creating, all that is you

Our spiritual filters, attempt to capture
The essence of love, its formless rapture

Each sound emits, a different vibration
Life’s creation, it's endless manifestation

I soar like an eagle, into the rising sun
A golden heart of love, is where it had begun

The home I seek, is of no fixed abode
The Master’s voice, lightens one’s load

Blocks created, the mind's constant chatter
Within the lower worlds, of mind and matter

The Master is love, a guiding hand
To places of far worlds, in distant lands

New worlds, of my own creation
Living the truth, is my realization

Will I ever find the God, I forever seek to see
Within the complex nature, of just being me

Lifetimes I have chosen, a life of not seeing
Love remained hidden, from truth of all being

I yearn to be free, from lifetimes of uncertainty
The chains of my past, lost in all eternity

The layers of illusion, of pain or of fear
That I so artfully created, in the atmosphere

God hear my voice, within the currents of HU
I am soul, and my heart is calling out to you

Within my heart, is the sound of the mighty HU

No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart