Monday, April 4, 2011

To Know One’s Self

By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010

The ECK and my inner journey to know one’s self is to come face to face with one’s true image

Who am I, what is my image to be, as it stands before thee

The answer to my question, is as is given to me

Does the pool you stand before truly reflect who you are, in all worlds of my being

No...This is not my truth, for the image you see standing before you, is your reality of me

The image you see as me, is a state of consciousness within you

So all you see is me, is a part of who you are

So who then can ever see the real me

Only those with a pure heart may ever see

All self is but a mere reflection of the real me

The image of me as it is, has always been who I AM

I AM Past, Present and Future, this is my image and has always been so, throughout all eternity

Who am I in what you are choosing to see

It is not the face of the real me, it is but a mere reflection, a ripple upon a pond...of your reality of me

My lesson as it was given to me..

The ego of one’s mind will read what is written for itself

The love in ones heart goes way beyond the image of the little self

You choose your Master

You are choosing to be either a Master or Slave

Your choices create your image of who I AM in the eyes and hearts of others.

No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart