Saturday, May 28, 2011

The Yearning Its Burning

Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams

I'm sitting here all alone within my thoughts I stray
The yearning love's burning just won't go away
       
My heart it is calling it is calling for you
You seem so distant but what can I do

Life is a blessing I know this is so
My beating heart just won't let you go

I've been thinking about you and how it would be   
If you would come over and stay here with me

I'm missing you so much while I'm here on my own
My dream is to share our love in my home 


Auckland City 2011


1 comment:

Mary Helen Ferris said...

Greetings dear heart, Tryphena. I love your writing. I am so blessed to learn from you. You help me grow and you ROCK

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart