Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Master's Love

By Tryphena L Williams (c) 2010

The Master's voice, it spoke to me
Close your eyes, block your ears
Open your heart, and look for me

Within the sound, you will hear
Watch for the light, it will appear

At first no light, could be found
There was no light, there was no sound

Deeper, deeper, one did go
An inner light, started to glow

The Master's face, in front of me
A sound so pure, it had to be

The Master's love, revealed to me
Within the eyes, of loving Wah Z

Tears of love, I could not hold
The Master's love, beyond the fold

What greater love, could there be
To find the Master, inside of thee

Walking, talking, side by side
The Master's love, I could not hide

How do you know, where one has been
The inner the worlds, that one has seen

Look into one’s eyes, you to will see
The love of GOD, I have for Wah Z

I cannot hide, how I feel
Ones love for GOD, is so surreal

How can we know, if love is real
Just ask your heart, how it feels



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A very touching poem

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart