Sunday, March 14, 2010

Love's Confusion

By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010

Sometimes I wonder, what to do
With all the love, I have for you

Each day goes by, and I wonder why
Is this love, and should I try

To understand, what love is to me
Unlock one's heart, there you shall see

A loving heart, it sets one free
To love another, if this needs to be

How can one know, what's going on
The answer, words written in song

Does it matter, either way
If one chooses, not to stay

A loving heart, will let you go
Life has the answer, within its flow

Loving me, either way
I understand, if you don't stay

Love is such a puzzle, to me
How does one know, what is to be

Time goes by, as it rearranges
Are we to leave, the room as strangers

I question how, it feels to me
Why can't we have, more clarity

It is here that, I don't understand
The distance felt, is there some plan

Is all as written, on one's wall
Never to touch, or ticked at all

An invitation, is there for you
I'm just not sure, what else to do
Artwork by Tryphena Louise Williams

No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart