Thursday, March 10, 2011

My Love of You

By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010

Within my heart, I yearn to say
How much I love, you in every way

I love your voice as you sing
Memories stirred, the love it brings

I dream you’re here, by my side
True feelings felt, love is my guide

Within your love, I long to stay
Feelings tender, won't go away

I wrote a song, to sing to you
The words I sung, if only you knew

A smile is shown, as one did see
One's door left, open revealing to me

All is loving, as love opens its door
One's love is given, like never before

Rest assured, love will rest no more
Like ocean waves, coming into shore

I love you, and you know this is true
All these feelings, I dreaming of you

You know you are, the one that I adore
All love is flowing, one can’t ignore

Love smiles upon us, like never before
Love's an ocean, our hearts its shore

No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart