WITHIN THE FLOW POETRY
BY TRYPHENA LOUISE WILLIAMS
Monday, July 18, 2011
Missing You
Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams
A book of words the poets flow
Her loving heart it aches to know
Where is my love I yearn so much
To feel his tender and loving touch
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most Popular Poems
I Love You ♥ You Silly Ole Bear ♥
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 Sitting all alone, on an old rocking chair Sat a brown tubby, wee teddy bear He had soft curly fur...
A Love Song for All (A Song )
Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams Will you sing me a song Wah Z, Wah Z........ Will give me a song Master Zee... We'll all s...
Rush
Rush, rush there is no time to waste Love's lost in the stress of our haste We walk on by and fail to see why The pushing and sho...
The Cloak of Love
It is in the chamber of my heart I hear your voice In my heart of hearts I know your love as mine is We dwell together in a blending...
The Loving HU
Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams Love opened its heart to sing to you Of its love of all life within the HU I love you now eve...
The Love Decoder
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 To decode a message or waking dream It's loving acceptance of all that has been A loving heart...
Life is My Picture Book
Copyright © 2012 Tryphena Louise Williams Life is our personal picture book Open your heart and take a look Every day you have a new pa...
Laugh A Little
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams And so it is what has been said Are we living life like we're dead Some seem to act as if t...
A Walk in Time
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams As I walk I may stumble on my journey to know My someone who loves me they help me to grow We a...
Message in a Bottle
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 Message in a bottle, was cast upon the sea Many lifetimes later, the message came back to me Messag...
Poetry Categories
A Video Poetry Recital
(1)
Family and Pets
(6)
Grief Sorrow
(4)
Life
(76)
Love
(18)
Loving Romance
(65)
My Thoughts on Life
(8)
Quotes
(1)
Spiritual Love
(52)
Thoughts
(4)
Wisdom of Life
(4)
Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart
No comments:
Post a Comment