By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010
To decode a message or waking dream
It's loving acceptance of all that has been
A loving heart will always see
Between each layer as given to thee
To know the heart to feel its touch
Love reaches out to say as much
Love is always. standing there
Its love of life beyond all compare
Do not be too concerned
Love is the gift a lesson learned
Love listens to the inner sound
To realize what love has found
Love is the light that shines the way
Within the heart all love will stay
Friday, October 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most Popular Poems
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 My body is restless, in the night time heat It’s such a struggle, to get to sleep Here I lie wonderin...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 Love expressed, upon a page Timeless beauty, beyond one's age The heart it opens, like a book Tho...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 20100 If love is to be, then talk to me I need an answer, to be free For love is blind, or so they say ...
-
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams Blue tears of rain there's a river of love Flowing gently from the worlds above To touch so...
-
Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams I woke up this morning with a mission to clear Away all my past clutter to let in some fresh ai...
-
Copyright © 2012 Tryphena Louise Williams Moritz will you get out of the dishwasher, it's not a kitty shower Moritz get off the dinni...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 How one loves you, and longs to see Your smiling face, looking back at me To see your eyes, so fil...
-
Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams The day seems all dreary It's a cold winter's day With love in my heart I'm longi...
-
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams I try so hard as I'm learning to be My struggle at times forms blocks in me The constant c...
-
Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams Love opened its heart to sing to you Of its love of all life within the HU I love you now eve...
Poetry Categories
- A Video Poetry Recital (1)
- Family and Pets (6)
- Grief Sorrow (4)
- Life (76)
- Love (18)
- Loving Romance (65)
- My Thoughts on Life (8)
- Quotes (1)
- Spiritual Love (52)
- Thoughts (4)
- Wisdom of Life (4)
No comments:
Post a Comment