Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams
If only we would listen to the voices in the wind
The ancient one's love is calling restlessly within
A story told the ancient warriors would soon come
From their distance lands beyond the rising sun
A path of wisdom, truth and love will one day be told
The Golden hearts of loving light have begun to unfold
The message as given to seek all love from inside
No other way is there for our outer world to survive
Wednesday, January 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most Popular Poems
-
Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams I'll love you, over and over, then I'll love you some more Because you're the only...
-
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams Blue tears of rain there's a river of love Flowing gently from the worlds above To touch so...
-
Copyright © 2012 Tryphena Louise Williams I close my eyes so I can see you To feel our love a love come true Maybe it is that look in ...
-
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams All I want for Christmas is to share my love with you And to take you in my arms and ask do you l...
-
I woke to hear the rumble of thunder in the distance Drawing back the curtains I saw black storm clouds The weather is always changing...
-
Copyright © 2012 Tryphena Louise Williams What was that thought that passed me by I wondered breathing with a gentle sigh Was it a tr...
-
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams As I walk I may stumble on my journey to know My someone who loves me they help me to grow We a...
Poetry Categories
- A Video Poetry Recital (1)
- Family and Pets (6)
- Grief Sorrow (4)
- Life (76)
- Love (18)
- Loving Romance (65)
- My Thoughts on Life (8)
- Quotes (1)
- Spiritual Love (52)
- Thoughts (4)
- Wisdom of Life (4)

No comments:
Post a Comment