Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Will You Be My Someone

Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams

If I said that I love you would you understand
Would you be my lover would you be my man

Out across an ocean I would call out your name
If true love touches you you’re never the same

If I said that I love you would you hold my hand
Would you walk with me into the far distant land

I'd never love another I'd carve your name in wood
Did you say you love me or have I misunderstood

I'd love you in my inner worlds full of golden light
The love we'd share together it would feel so right

Will you be my special someone forever and a day
If you say that you'll love me never will I ever stray

Will you hold me tight forever in your loving arms
I’m so in love with you I’m taken by all your charms

We could soar into the heavens in the worlds above
No one will ever find us in the secret valley of love

No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart