Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams
If I said that I love you would you understand
Would you be my lover would you be my man
Out across an ocean I would call out your name
If true love touches you you’re never the same
If I said that I love you would you hold my hand
Would you walk with me into the far distant land
I'd never love another I'd carve your name in wood
Did you say you love me or have I misunderstood
I'd love you in my inner worlds full of golden light
The love we'd share together it would feel so right
Will you be my special someone forever and a day
If you say that you'll love me never will I ever stray
Will you hold me tight forever in your loving arms
I’m so in love with you I’m taken by all your charms
We could soar into the heavens in the worlds above
No one will ever find us in the secret valley of love
Wednesday, January 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most Popular Poems
-
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams All I want for Christmas is to share my love with you And to take you in my arms and ask do you l...
-
The rain fell softly forming puddles on the wanting soil Life is flowing with love, like tear drops heavenly felt The stillness is constan...
-
Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams I'll love you, over and over, then I'll love you some more Because you're the only...
-
Pick your thoughts like you were in a garden of love picking the most beautiful flowers to share with others © Tryphena Louise Williams
-
Copyright © Tryphena Louise Williams Twisting grasses with hollow reeds The sudden tease of a spring breeze Marshmallows clouds fluff a...
-
Copyright © 2012 Tryphena Louise Williams I close my eyes so I can see you To feel our love a love come true Maybe it is that look in ...
-
The other day I made a decision and said no I knew in my heart of heart it was time to go Some may judge me for listening to my heart I ...
Poetry Categories
- A Video Poetry Recital (1)
- Family and Pets (6)
- Grief Sorrow (4)
- Life (76)
- Love (18)
- Loving Romance (65)
- My Thoughts on Life (8)
- Quotes (1)
- Spiritual Love (52)
- Thoughts (4)
- Wisdom of Life (4)

No comments:
Post a Comment