Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams
The stars are shining so brightly tonight
As I gaze upward at this wonderful sight
A flowery perfume is scenting the air
The hedge flowers scent is everywhere
I love the stillness of a cloudless night
It's the golden softness of the moonlight
This night appears as if it's for me alone
Many distant stars are yet to be known
Life seems so small in the face of all this
A night sky of beauty I'd not want to miss
Wednesday, January 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most Popular Poems
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 You make me smile, you make me laugh The games we play, what can one say You are my worlds, my drea...
-
Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams I woke up this morning with a mission to clear Away all my past clutter to let in some fresh ai...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2011 Sweet dreams everyone, here in FB Land I'll meet you on the inner, well that's the plan Ma...
-
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams Love is all around me, it's in everything I do I am always singing darling, how much I love you...
-
The highlight of my life has been the rediscovery of love The I of self, be whatever it may be, exists because of it I am no longer af...
-
The stillness of my morning rise is poetic Little of any human nature can be heard An airy dampness feels like a sticky mask ...
-
Beautiful dreams, beautiful worlds Inside my heart, this feeling swirls Love from the heart of my dreams The joyful wonder of how it see...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2011 Happy to be there, loving the HU Seeing the wonder, changing the view Life is a blessing, Soul kno...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2011 Love it sings, a song it knows Within its heart, a river flows On angel wings, love came to you Its g...
Poetry Categories
- A Video Poetry Recital (1)
- Family and Pets (6)
- Grief Sorrow (4)
- Life (76)
- Love (18)
- Loving Romance (65)
- My Thoughts on Life (8)
- Quotes (1)
- Spiritual Love (52)
- Thoughts (4)
- Wisdom of Life (4)

No comments:
Post a Comment