Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams
Have you made a promise but you didn't follow through
Have you said that you would yet you never intended to
Life isn't some game that you have chosen to play
Choose wisely the words that you share in this way
A loving heart will never seek to muck you around
Karma is our teacher as we seek the higher ground
If you said that you would then follow this through
While acting with love you'll know what's best to do
It has been said before that love is the only true way
It's a matter of giving unconditional love while we say
If you make a promise then ensure you follow through
As the cycles of karma will return all sent back to you
Tuesday, January 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most Popular Poems
-
Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams I'll love you, over and over, then I'll love you some more Because you're the only...
-
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams Blue tears of rain there's a river of love Flowing gently from the worlds above To touch so...
-
Copyright © 2012 Tryphena Louise Williams I close my eyes so I can see you To feel our love a love come true Maybe it is that look in ...
-
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams All I want for Christmas is to share my love with you And to take you in my arms and ask do you l...
-
I woke to hear the rumble of thunder in the distance Drawing back the curtains I saw black storm clouds The weather is always changing...
-
Copyright © 2012 Tryphena Louise Williams What was that thought that passed me by I wondered breathing with a gentle sigh Was it a tr...
-
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams As I walk I may stumble on my journey to know My someone who loves me they help me to grow We a...
Poetry Categories
- A Video Poetry Recital (1)
- Family and Pets (6)
- Grief Sorrow (4)
- Life (76)
- Love (18)
- Loving Romance (65)
- My Thoughts on Life (8)
- Quotes (1)
- Spiritual Love (52)
- Thoughts (4)
- Wisdom of Life (4)

1 comment:
I love the web, simply just a moment back I was searching for a brand new pair of shoes and now I am here. So much info at the touch of a hand, it truly is simply incredible.
Post a Comment