Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams
You can find true love in the strangest of places
Try looking into the eyes of the passing faces
I am watching a movie where two find a way
They arrange to meet on the following day
At first they chatter about what's gone wrong
Then they discuss where they've come from
How hard can be to share how you really are
The stranger's struggled not getting very far
In time they laughed and both started to smile
Realizing they wanted to hang around for awhile
Close friends they now are and very happy to be
Life had brought them together for both to see
They met as strangers but now walk as two
So you never really know who life has for you
Love is a story that will forever change the view
How love begins or ends this time is up to you
Wednesday, January 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most Popular Poems
-
Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams I'll love you, over and over, then I'll love you some more Because you're the only...
-
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams Blue tears of rain there's a river of love Flowing gently from the worlds above To touch so...
-
Copyright © 2012 Tryphena Louise Williams I close my eyes so I can see you To feel our love a love come true Maybe it is that look in ...
-
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams All I want for Christmas is to share my love with you And to take you in my arms and ask do you l...
-
I woke to hear the rumble of thunder in the distance Drawing back the curtains I saw black storm clouds The weather is always changing...
-
Copyright © 2012 Tryphena Louise Williams What was that thought that passed me by I wondered breathing with a gentle sigh Was it a tr...
-
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams As I walk I may stumble on my journey to know My someone who loves me they help me to grow We a...
Poetry Categories
- A Video Poetry Recital (1)
- Family and Pets (6)
- Grief Sorrow (4)
- Life (76)
- Love (18)
- Loving Romance (65)
- My Thoughts on Life (8)
- Quotes (1)
- Spiritual Love (52)
- Thoughts (4)
- Wisdom of Life (4)

No comments:
Post a Comment