Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Twelve Ways I'll Love You

Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams

I will listen to all that you have to say
I will give you space to be who you are
I will share my body with such tenderness
I will take care of you in sickness and health
I will say I love you each morning and night
I will stand by you no matter how hard the test
I will always remember the first moment we met
I will remember all the things that you love to do
I will kiss you hello and always kiss you good night
I will buy you romantic gifts that say you're my love
I will always be your friend may this love never end
I will sleep with you and cuddle you every single night

I love you ♥ our love feels like it's forever

No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart