Thursday, July 21, 2011

My Dedication to Terry Lee Bivona


Terry you mean the world to me
I admire your spiritual strength to be

A spiritual warrior before your time
You live your life with goodness of kind

You're dedicated to sharing all your love
While soaring like an eagle in the worlds above

The way you share your path with us all
Shows your dedication to the Master's call

I love you Terry like many others also do
It's the way you are that endears us to you

To hear you share a life story or two
Helps others understand the love in you

Your sense of humour and heart warming smile
While walking your talk along life's golden mile

Your music it rocks your band is ZarTraZ
The sound of your music it shatters my stars

So rock on my friend life never it ends
As our love transforms Soul will ascend

So thank you Terry for all you've done
Getting to know you has been heaps of fun

There's no time for sadness with so much to do
Terry my dearest friend ♥ God has chosen you

Loving HU is Singing HU
Tryphena

♥ ♥ ♥ HU ♥ ♥ ♥ ZARTRAZ ♥ ♥ ♥ HU ♥ ♥ ♥

Terry  a man with a golden guitar
 and a golden heart to match
Photo by Susan Harriet Baker

2 comments:

goldeneye said...

Thanks for posting my photo of TLB, TLW. That was a fun day at the Central Maryland ECK Center. Terry and Anita Hoffman performed together as well as solos.
May the Blessings Be,
Susan Harriet Baker

Unknown said...

My name is Bob Frank and I knew Terry in Havre de Grace. He was a man of many talents. I am trying to locate a copy, digital or otherwise, of a picture he took here in Havre de Grace. It was a photo (in close-up) of a person playing a guitar and a young toddler placing his hand on the guitar at the same moment. The subjects of the picture can not be identified, but you can see the hands of both the older person playing the guitar and the child. The picture was displayed at Jana's Java, a coffee shop here in Havre de Grace, Md but it is no longer there. If you have a copy that you could send, it would be greatly appreciated. The picture can be sent to me via email (rgfrank@hotmail.com) or you can send a friend request on FB, with a reminder that says something like Terry's picture. I would like to say thank you in advance. Any and all assistance will be truly appreciated. Thank you for helping to keep the memory of a truly wonderful man alive. Bob Frank 4434504711

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart