Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams
The river of a golden heart
Flows gently within its own
Along banks of reedy green
Hidden secrets are known
The river strong and mighty
Its flow is forever to express
Golden is the light of splendor
Soul it thirsts for love to rest
Seekers come upon the banks
The Light and Sound their fill
A heart of love knows the truth
Soul is to surrender its own will
Creation is in truth a living word
The voice of soul its heart of gold
Love is the Master of our reality
Wisdom and truth the story told
The formless wonder deep inside
Love's creation will soon appear
The depth of love an open void
Hidden truths a voice we'll hear
Love does not soil the Living Word
The river's silence like an inner song
A mountain of love its bountiful flow
The wisdom of life a reflective pond
Friday, January 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most Popular Poems
-
Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams I'll love you, over and over, then I'll love you some more Because you're the only...
-
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams Blue tears of rain there's a river of love Flowing gently from the worlds above To touch so...
-
Copyright © 2012 Tryphena Louise Williams I close my eyes so I can see you To feel our love a love come true Maybe it is that look in ...
-
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams All I want for Christmas is to share my love with you And to take you in my arms and ask do you l...
-
I woke to hear the rumble of thunder in the distance Drawing back the curtains I saw black storm clouds The weather is always changing...
-
Copyright © 2012 Tryphena Louise Williams What was that thought that passed me by I wondered breathing with a gentle sigh Was it a tr...
-
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams As I walk I may stumble on my journey to know My someone who loves me they help me to grow We a...
Poetry Categories
- A Video Poetry Recital (1)
- Family and Pets (6)
- Grief Sorrow (4)
- Life (76)
- Love (18)
- Loving Romance (65)
- My Thoughts on Life (8)
- Quotes (1)
- Spiritual Love (52)
- Thoughts (4)
- Wisdom of Life (4)
1 comment:
I dont know what to say. This blog is fantastic. Thats not really a really huge statement, but its all I could come up with after reading this. You know so much about this subject. So much so that you made me want to learn more about it. Your blog is my stepping stone, my friend. Thanks for the heads up on this subject.
Post a Comment