Wednesday, January 11, 2012

O Mighty SUGMAD

Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams

I sing of my love of thee O mighty SUGMAD
I give thee my loving heart to serve thy will

For the I of thy self am nothing within you
Thy love of thee sparks within the divine self

I am a humble servant of the divine reality
All is of thee as one is all within my being

Accept my gift of heart that I offer thee
I am nothing of thee yet I am all reality

Alone the winds howl within the void
I surrender all that I am and have been

No more will I struggle with humanity
The tears of life are an ocean within thee

Now all is present I am forever free to be
I love thee for all I am sparks within thee

May the Blessing Be

No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart