Copyright © 2012 Tryphena Louise Williams
A man came knocking on my door
I had never seen this man before
Should I trust him not to harm
Inside I felt no fear nor alarm
A stranger stood before me now
Should I open my heart to allow
It was not his clothing that I saw
Standing there beyond my door
His eyes twinkled with such love
I knew this soul came from above
No words spoken yet I heard it all
The Master's love had come to call
His gift of love had awaken me
The feeling was I am now free
A wind of change it blew that day
He smiled then turned to walk away
I called to him asking for his name
Inside I felt something had changed
Years later I was given this intro book
Still searching for answers I took a look
Was any of this stuff meant for me
Could Eckankar really help me to see
I read "The Ancient Wisdom for Today"
Wondering if it would show me the way
Many years later I can say with a smile
Yes, but finding God may take you awhile
Art work by Tryphena Louise Williams
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most Popular Poems
-
Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams I'll love you, over and over, then I'll love you some more Because you're the only...
-
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams Blue tears of rain there's a river of love Flowing gently from the worlds above To touch so...
-
Copyright © 2012 Tryphena Louise Williams I close my eyes so I can see you To feel our love a love come true Maybe it is that look in ...
-
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams All I want for Christmas is to share my love with you And to take you in my arms and ask do you l...
-
I woke to hear the rumble of thunder in the distance Drawing back the curtains I saw black storm clouds The weather is always changing...
-
Copyright © 2012 Tryphena Louise Williams What was that thought that passed me by I wondered breathing with a gentle sigh Was it a tr...
-
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams As I walk I may stumble on my journey to know My someone who loves me they help me to grow We a...
Poetry Categories
- A Video Poetry Recital (1)
- Family and Pets (6)
- Grief Sorrow (4)
- Life (76)
- Love (18)
- Loving Romance (65)
- My Thoughts on Life (8)
- Quotes (1)
- Spiritual Love (52)
- Thoughts (4)
- Wisdom of Life (4)
No comments:
Post a Comment