Sunday, November 10, 2013

The Vision

The other day I made a decision and said no
I knew in my heart of heart it was time to go
Some may judge me for listening to my heart
I stood in the light of my own inner knowing
The background is also a worthy place to be
Many Master's serve life without being seen
It is understanding your own mission in life
The answer as given is no this is not for me
I have entered a cycle of my own knowing

It is to listen to how your heart feels inside
The destiny of the vision is not set in stone
My choice is to go with what I feel I know

My dreams show a new way to love for me
The inner voice is saying, I need to be free

Copyright © 2013 Tryphena Louise Williams

 

No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart