Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams
I'm sitting in the sun half asleep
Listening to the birds chirpy cheep
The clouds fill a sky of china blue
Softly floating by changing the view
Life is humming I'm so happy to say
I can feel the love flowing into my day
I'm saying thank you life for loving me
In this blissful moment I feel so free
The sun is shining my love is complete
What more do I need my life is sweet
I have you my friends I love you so much
Your loving friendship my heart is touched
You are my sunshine and I'm your rain
In the name of love we're all the same
Wednesday, January 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most Popular Poems
-
Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams I'll love you, over and over, then I'll love you some more Because you're the only...
-
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams Blue tears of rain there's a river of love Flowing gently from the worlds above To touch so...
-
Copyright © 2012 Tryphena Louise Williams I close my eyes so I can see you To feel our love a love come true Maybe it is that look in ...
-
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams All I want for Christmas is to share my love with you And to take you in my arms and ask do you l...
-
I woke to hear the rumble of thunder in the distance Drawing back the curtains I saw black storm clouds The weather is always changing...
-
Copyright © 2012 Tryphena Louise Williams What was that thought that passed me by I wondered breathing with a gentle sigh Was it a tr...
-
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams As I walk I may stumble on my journey to know My someone who loves me they help me to grow We a...
Poetry Categories
- A Video Poetry Recital (1)
- Family and Pets (6)
- Grief Sorrow (4)
- Life (76)
- Love (18)
- Loving Romance (65)
- My Thoughts on Life (8)
- Quotes (1)
- Spiritual Love (52)
- Thoughts (4)
- Wisdom of Life (4)

No comments:
Post a Comment