Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams
I'll love you, over and over, then I'll love you some more
Because you're the only man that I truly adore xoxox
I'll hold you and cuddle you, while whispering in your ear
I want you, I need you, I'm longing for you to be here
Please hold me and love me all that you can
So I know in my heart that you are my man
Until soon sweet heart and it's not long now
I'm counting the days for this love to be ours
There are lots of kisses flowing your way
To help you feel even more loved today
Wednesday, January 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most Popular Poems
-
Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams I'll love you, over and over, then I'll love you some more Because you're the only...
-
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams Blue tears of rain there's a river of love Flowing gently from the worlds above To touch so...
-
Copyright © 2012 Tryphena Louise Williams I close my eyes so I can see you To feel our love a love come true Maybe it is that look in ...
-
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams All I want for Christmas is to share my love with you And to take you in my arms and ask do you l...
-
I woke to hear the rumble of thunder in the distance Drawing back the curtains I saw black storm clouds The weather is always changing...
-
Copyright © 2012 Tryphena Louise Williams What was that thought that passed me by I wondered breathing with a gentle sigh Was it a tr...
-
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams As I walk I may stumble on my journey to know My someone who loves me they help me to grow We a...
Poetry Categories
- A Video Poetry Recital (1)
- Family and Pets (6)
- Grief Sorrow (4)
- Life (76)
- Love (18)
- Loving Romance (65)
- My Thoughts on Life (8)
- Quotes (1)
- Spiritual Love (52)
- Thoughts (4)
- Wisdom of Life (4)

No comments:
Post a Comment