Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams
All I want for Christmas is to share my love with you
And to take you in my arms and ask do you love me too
There is nothing more to ask than to feel we're loved
To know in your heart that your hand it fits my glove
Love in this special moment is fill with such tenderness
All our loving kisses a tingling sensation of total bliss
My Christmas wish is to be wrapped up in your arms
You can say what you like but I've fallen for your charms
So you see sweet heart how this Christmas may unfold
Looking back on this moment there will be a story told
How two loving souls who never sought to find another
Ended up in each other arms feeling a love like no other
So never give up on finding that special shinning star
Just be your loving self for others to see who you are
Some may overlook you not seeing the light in you
Just keep on being loving placing love in all you do
I found my someone while singing my love of HU
The sound of HU it loves you and I love you too
Tuesday, January 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most Popular Poems
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 Sitting all alone, on an old rocking chair Sat a brown tubby, wee teddy bear He had soft curly fur...
-
Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams Will you sing me a song Wah Z, Wah Z........ Will give me a song Master Zee... We'll all s...
-
Rush, rush there is no time to waste Love's lost in the stress of our haste We walk on by and fail to see why The pushing and sho...
-
It is in the chamber of my heart I hear your voice In my heart of hearts I know your love as mine is We dwell together in a blending...
-
Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams Love opened its heart to sing to you Of its love of all life within the HU I love you now eve...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 A wind blew, from mountains high Blowing relentlessly, with a howling sigh No room for fear, it tore ...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 To decode a message or waking dream It's loving acceptance of all that has been A loving heart...
-
Copyright © 2012 Tryphena Louise Williams Life is our personal picture book Open your heart and take a look Every day you have a new pa...
-
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams And so it is what has been said Are we living life like we're dead Some seem to act as if t...
-
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams As I walk I may stumble on my journey to know My someone who loves me they help me to grow We a...
Poetry Categories
- A Video Poetry Recital (1)
- Family and Pets (6)
- Grief Sorrow (4)
- Life (76)
- Love (18)
- Loving Romance (65)
- My Thoughts on Life (8)
- Quotes (1)
- Spiritual Love (52)
- Thoughts (4)
- Wisdom of Life (4)

No comments:
Post a Comment