Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams
Can you hear me singing ..... I'm singing the HU
Can you feel my love ..... that sending you
My heart is singing ... I can feel it to
This love inside me .... I'm giving to you
I'm giving to you ... my love of HU
My love of HU .. I giving to you
Every night and day... in every way
This love of mine... what's left to say
I'm loving you .. while singing the HU
My love of life ...I'm sharing with you
Can you hear my song ... as I hum along
I love singing with heart ... all day long
So come along .... will you sing my song
It won't long ... if want to sing along
Cause I love you ...yeah this is true
You are my love... my man in blue
Tuesday, January 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most Popular Poems
-
You are my song, the words I sing You are my worlds, my everything You are my love, my vision to see You are my life, my dreams to be ...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 To decode a message or waking dream It's loving acceptance of all that has been A loving heart...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2011 Driving along, in the Fruit Runner Van Keeping an eye on the road, the best I can Planning my day,...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2011 Break me up, love's wisdom shatters It's only love, that truly matters True love sustained, ...
-
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams Blue tears of rain there's a river of love Flowing gently from the worlds above To touch so...
-
Rush, rush there is no time to waste Love's lost in the stress of our haste We walk on by and fail to see why The pushing and sho...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 One is calling within, so deep within One is calling out, for its love One feels so lost, and yet h...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2011 Burning flames, of tender loving desire Fuels the heart, its longing a raging fire Flames flicking,...
-
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams As I walk I may stumble on my journey to know My someone who loves me they help me to grow We a...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2011 An Ocean breeze, love's sweet surrender Teasing and tugging, love's no pretender In far...
Poetry Categories
- A Video Poetry Recital (1)
- Family and Pets (6)
- Grief Sorrow (4)
- Life (76)
- Love (18)
- Loving Romance (65)
- My Thoughts on Life (8)
- Quotes (1)
- Spiritual Love (52)
- Thoughts (4)
- Wisdom of Life (4)

No comments:
Post a Comment