Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I Love Singing HU ♥

Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams

Can you hear me singing ..... I'm singing the HU
Can you feel my love ..... that sending you

My heart is singing ... I can feel it to
This love inside me .... I'm giving to you

I'm giving to you ... my love of HU
My love of HU .. I giving to you

Every night and day... in every way
This love of mine... what's left to say

I'm loving you .. while singing the HU
My love of life ...I'm sharing with you

Can you hear my song ... as I hum along
I love singing with heart ... all day long

So come along .... will you sing my song
It won't long ... if want to sing along

Cause I love you ...yeah this is true
You are my love... my man in blue

No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart