Sunday, February 21, 2010

Port Waikato an Ocean Wild

By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010

The crashing waves, the roaring sea
Swirling currents, racing to be free

I feel the ocean waves, surging through me
An awesome sight, of  raw energy

The ocean waves, they rise and fall
Mother Nature, it's her urging call

The sand is black, wet and sticky
A sea breeze blows, all damp and icky

People surfing, in the waves
Life guards ready, with lives to save

Sea gulls soaring, air currents above
The sound a reminder, of God’s love

Life it tumbles, upon the shore
Stirring emotions, like never before

Wild ocean waves, wash over me
Loving devotion to life, is the key

I thank you life, for showing me
The Port Waikato, scenery

Photo by Tryphena Louise Williams

No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart