Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Mystery Man

By Tryphena Louise Williams

The Mystery man, if only I knew

What is his name, how did he know

The Valley of Love, it feels so far away

There is a secret, what did it say

I have come for you, as love will do

He tried to say, here I am, and here I stay

I have come for you, to take you away

To the Valley of Love, where both will stay

I try to remember, to know is to be

Come just as you are, no distance is too far

Why did you come, with words you did say

Do you remember, the Valley of Love

Do you remember, do you remember the love

If I speak your name, love it appears

No matter the distance, nor the number of life years

I seek to remember, what love is to me

Yet still no answer, remember for it to be

No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart