Saturday, March 26, 2011

Break Me Up ♥ Loves Wisdom Shatters

By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2011

Break me up, love's wisdom shatters
It's only love, that truly matters

True love sustained, within the flow
The loving heart, it longs to know

Love is the measure, it is the test
For love to find, one will not rest

All love is found, within the heart
True love its form, is living art

Two hearts together, both are drawn
A love once lost, to be reborn

Love its flame, so brightly shone
Truth is found, from this day on

The hand of one, the heart of two
Love is our bond, within the HU

The light of love, its tender touch
Love as felt, is never too much

For love you see, it is my way
I give my love, to you today

*I LOVE YOU*


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's always nice to be reminded of love and your poem gives the reader a chance to feel loved through its words. Thank you

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart