Sunday, February 21, 2010

Happy Valentines 2010

By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010
The flame of my heart, burns brightly in me
Thinking about life, and all it could be
Love in the morning, with the first light
Loving at night, with stars shinning bright
What more could there be, with you by my side
The fun and the laughter, one could not hide

The secret the answer, lies hidden within
Time is the tester, will the heart win
Loves tender emotions, brings love to one's side
Ocean waves of love, creating the tide
Not knowing nor telling, how one really feels
The secret of love, is seldom revealed

Love is the answer, love is the key
I am sitting here wondering
If my love, will ever find me

Happy Valentines


No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart