Monday, February 8, 2010

Time Is a Healer

By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010

They say time, is a healer
But I'm not, so sure

I still have, these feelings
Just as strong, as before

I'm trying to forget
So there's never, regret

My emotions, keep flowing
As I struggle, within the knowing

The heart is suffering
As it longs to sing

Silence a keeper
Karma its sweeper

No words, can come near
What a broken heart, has to bear

What is the answer, I wish I did know
There appears to be, no solution
Leaving me, with nowhere to go

Left without a willingness, to grow
I accept all life, love's play the know

I am still left, to wonder
If you have, feelings for me

You are ever so loving
I just want to be .....
( Is there any room left in your heart, for me?)

No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart