Thursday, February 11, 2010

Loving Change ~ Life Rearranged

By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010

I close my eyes, for the heart to be
There is no greater love, nor could there  be

For love is real, beyond all word
Love is felt, before it's heard

Once heard, all love will flow
Into the living word, as we know

I fell in love, with life you see
My love of life, flows through me

Into the words, of my creation
Such love, creating the manifestation

Love it burns, with such desire
That all fear is burnt, within the fire

I stand before you, no longing the same
From the ashes, resurrection came

No more sadness, no more pain
Just loving life, as it rearranges

All that needs to be, is as it is, to me
This is my life, my inner reality

Creating feelings, of such joy
Life is love, not a mind toy

I am now, forever free
As I create my own life
Within all eternity

Each choice I make may break the mold
Doing so one, must be very bold

No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart