Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Illusion of Change

By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010

Not knowing, all the boundaries
One may slip, across the line

All the tugging. and pulling
Not seeing, the outer signs

Some are too busy, playing
Others can't be bothered, to see

Any hurt or harm, as done
They're just, not aware
Of what is, out there

What is the answer
We all need to know

When life gets
Out of balance
Blocking the flow

Pause if you will
If you want to see

Some people's lives
Are such a misery

Love is the answer
Within what is to be

The mirror is our keeper
It only we could see

Life a mere reflection
Of our inner reality

The truth for some
A harsh reminder
Of all harm done

I do not fear the image
For I know my heart is true

I looked behind the mirror
I found the heart of HU

No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart