By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010
Teddy bear and I, sat under a tree
Sipping on cups, of dandelion tea
Teddy was tubby, but happy to be
As he leaned, up against a tree
Teddy and I, chattered away
Life for us, all fun and play
Teddy bear, was brown and fluffy
Holding him tight, he was so snugly
With big brown eyes, he looked at me
I’d smiled back, so lovingly
I knew my teddy, he loved me
A greater love, there could not be
My teddy and I, are best of friends
A teddy loves, will never end
I love you, you silly ole bear
You know that, I will always care
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most Popular Poems
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 One's ticking boxes, as each task is done Working through a backlog, is not much fun Sorting...
-
Hello my friends Would you like to visit my Ascene Photography page? https://www.facebook.com/ascenenz/
-
Terry you mean the world to me I admire your spiritual strength to be A spiritual warrior before your time You live your life with goodnes...
-
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams I sing of my love of thee O mighty SUGMAD I give thee my loving heart to serve thy will For th...
-
Copyright © 2012 Tryphena Louise Williams There stood a house of past endeavours Filled to the brim with time lost treasures Dull colo...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 Music playing, in the background Working hard, I'm homeward bound Finding ways, that I ca...
-
Rush, rush there is no time to waste Love's lost in the stress of our haste We walk on by and fail to see why The pushing and sho...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 Stormy winds a torrent blew, twisting branches, a pathway through Mother Nature woken from her slumbe...
-
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams And so it is what has been said Are we living life like we're dead Some seem to act as if t...
-
By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010 Whispers from an ocean tide, upon its waves, love chose to ride High above each cresting wave, love...
Poetry Categories
- A Video Poetry Recital (1)
- Family and Pets (6)
- Grief Sorrow (4)
- Life (76)
- Love (18)
- Loving Romance (65)
- My Thoughts on Life (8)
- Quotes (1)
- Spiritual Love (52)
- Thoughts (4)
- Wisdom of Life (4)

No comments:
Post a Comment