Monday, February 8, 2010

Born to Be Free

By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010

Such peace like never before
Total surrender pain is no more

The ocean waves wash over me
Cleansing my heart setting me free

Each new day to do as I please
Life now feels like a gentle breeze

The pressures and stresses all washed away
I'm ready to live my life in a new way

Moments I fill with love in my heart
Knowing full well I'm doing my part

My pen is the answer to what I must do
I need to stay focused in tune with the HU

My life is unfolding as my dreams come true
I'm learning my lessons while singing the HU

A book I am writing I have a story to tell
My dream is the book so I know it will sell

I'm living with love in all that I do
For love is the answer I know this is true

Love opens my heart to all that I see
Love is the answer and love is the key

No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart