Friday, February 19, 2010

A Loving Heart

By Tryphena Louise Williams (c) 2010

There is no song, a heart cannot sing
As love expressed, is such a tender thing

Reaching out, across the ocean
Sending waves, of total devotion

Love is a gift, like no other
An exchange of love, with one's lover

How may, I love you
It is so, hard to know

Within my heart, these feelings grow
Time makes it harder, not to show

What is it that love, may do
When giving love, to one such as you

All time collapsing, in on you
Love's a driving force, what am I do

Loving waves of wonder, and joy
Love is not a game nor a mind toy

True love to me, beyond all fear
There are no problems, over here

I close my eyes, so I may see
The image of you, standing by me

Your smiling eyes, I do see
Is there love in your heart, for me

The one's that lives, across the sea
In a land, I nicknamed the Land of Zee

No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart