Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My Happy Feet

Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams

I'm dancing to the jazzy midnight blues
While feeling the groovy upbeat moods

The music is blasting throughout my home
When listening to music I never feel alone

The music's changing, I'm dancing around
Next I'm listening to a rock and roll sound

I'm loving my life and all it is to me
Dancing in my body I'm feeling so free

Twisting and turning the shuffling of feet
I'm finding the core of each sounding beat

Music for me is like food for soul
I love singing along to rock and roll

I'm feeling so happy while singing along
The words I'm hearing I know this song

Some songs from my past I know each one
The songs stir memories of all that fun

Rock and roll the fun times we all had
We most likely drove our parents all mad :-)




No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart