Tuesday, September 13, 2011

God Bless You

Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams

Sometimes I may read, sometimes I may sleep
Deep in my contemplation sometimes I may weep

Sometimes my feelings feel raw and tender inside
There's mixture of love and caring I cannot hide

I feel in my heart there's a place just for you
I'm not sure if you knew this, well now you do

You see the love as it's passing through me
I am stepping aside so others may also see

Lifetime after lifetime we're here to learn about love
Some come like eagles from the worlds high above

Never will I leave you nor will I ever walk away
Not all may understand one's willingness to stay

The angels will surround you if you call their name
For all is always loving, life is not a loveless game

We arrived here as strangers we didn't have a clue
Then we met in passing and love changed the view

When this day is over and darkness fades away
Soul will soar high above to start another day

(Click on the image to bring it alive)
Photo Art by Tryphena Louise Williams

No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart