Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams
God gave me a needle saying love is your thread
Life is your canvas so take care with what's said
With needle in hand I worked silently each day
Weaving the threads of love in a colourful way
I knew in my heart that my life was in change
With a new thread of love all was rearranged
My tapestry of love was soon showing to me
The Master's love had set my heart free
Life is my canvas and love is its thread
My love is creating a new pathway ahead
( I was 19 yrs old when I completed this tapestry)
The colour orange was very in back then lol
Thursday, October 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most Popular Poems
-
Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams I'll love you, over and over, then I'll love you some more Because you're the only...
-
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams Blue tears of rain there's a river of love Flowing gently from the worlds above To touch so...
-
Copyright © 2012 Tryphena Louise Williams I close my eyes so I can see you To feel our love a love come true Maybe it is that look in ...
-
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams All I want for Christmas is to share my love with you And to take you in my arms and ask do you l...
-
I woke to hear the rumble of thunder in the distance Drawing back the curtains I saw black storm clouds The weather is always changing...
-
Copyright © 2012 Tryphena Louise Williams What was that thought that passed me by I wondered breathing with a gentle sigh Was it a tr...
-
Copyright 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams As I walk I may stumble on my journey to know My someone who loves me they help me to grow We a...
Poetry Categories
- A Video Poetry Recital (1)
- Family and Pets (6)
- Grief Sorrow (4)
- Life (76)
- Love (18)
- Loving Romance (65)
- My Thoughts on Life (8)
- Quotes (1)
- Spiritual Love (52)
- Thoughts (4)
- Wisdom of Life (4)
1 comment:
cool forum I like, I'll stay with you
Post a Comment