Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Saying Good Bye

Copyright © 2011 Tryphena Louise Williams

I tried to communicate by writing to you
When no answer arrived what was I to do

I had given my support in every way
Loving and caring both night and day

You didn't seem to notice nor did you see
The hurt and the harm you were doing to me

One day I woke up feeling I'd just had enough
I simply gave up trying to work out your stuff

Love is my way and I knew in my heart
The time had come for us to finally part

I wish you well and all the very best
This strange journey has been quite a test

We both now have a new love in our lives
A brand new beginning as new day arrives

I am really happy knowing that you'll be OK
On this final note that's all I'm going to say


No comments:

Most Popular Poems

Click to listen

Click to listen
Sing HU to Open Your Heart